Reducing the cost of your Capital Improvement Initiatives
As a turnkey service energy service company, Vert Energy Group can help lower the cost of your energy efficiency projects by identifying and capturing every possible rebate and incentive with our Rebate Procurement program.
For any organization, it is essential to decrease the initial cost and accelerate pay back for capital improvement projects. Utility rebates and incentives are an effective way to do this, if done the right way.
How We Do It, Right
- Meet with the client to review list of Energy Efficiency Measures (EEMs).
- We then determine which are eligible for a Prescribed Rebate and others that are considered Custom Rebates.
- Our engineers perform an extensive analysis of each custom EEM to determine the full amount of incentive eligible.
- We create a proposal that includes each prescribed and custom incentive’s calculation and description.
- On your behalf, we submit all required documentation to the utility.
- We regularly follow up with the utility to check on the status of the application, answer questions, and give explanations to their engineers about the custom incentive calculation.
- Finally, we obtain approval of the incentives and assist in obtaining the check from the utility.
Can I Do This Myself?
Often times, our clients have difficulty in obtaining incentives from their utilities. Most simply do not have the time or experience to uncover every opportunity, calculate the correct incentive and then submit all the paperwork. Also, many energy efficiency measures are do not have prescribed rebate amounts (example: $10 / T-12 Lamp Replacement). They are often considered “custom rebates” and require a detailed amount of work to calculate and obtain the correct incentive amount.
With more than 35 years of experience in the energy efficiency market, Vert Energy Group specializes in identifying every possible incentive and calculating the correct amount, so you don’t leave any money on the table.
How Much Does It Cost?
There is no upfront cost for this service. We are typically compensated on a contingency basis, as a percent of the incentives captured. Our success is tied to your own, so you can rest assured we will work hard to ensure we help you achieve the maximum incentives.
These are some of the best applications of our Rebate Procurement service:
- Energy Efficiency Retrofits
- Mechanical System Replacements
- New Construction Projects
- Major Rehabs and Renovations
- Tenant Build-outs